June 16, 2011

Daddy and Ella

Father's Day is coming up and I have to brag about my husband Sloan for a minute because he is such a great father! I don't think I could have hand-picked a better father to my baby girl.  Since the day Ella was born he has developed this new twinkle in his eye.  He truly loves spending time with her and can make her laugh more than anyone else.  He is the most involved dad I have ever met and never complains when Ella has a need, he just takes care of it.  I could go on about how he changes a ton of diapers, loves to give her baths, sings to her, and is always telling me to take my time if I, on a rare chance, ever get out of the house but then I think I would be bragging a little too much.  I just feel so blessed to have a husband that is so in love with his daughter and a daughter that is absolutely crazy about him!  I thank God for Sloan and for giving me my true heart's desire.  I often feel so undeserving to have something so special and try to remind myself everyday not to take him for granted!  Ella and I are very lucky girls!!













Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GrandaddyJuly 12, 2011

    Sloan is a very, very great dad, and yes, you are very desearving, of every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete