December 29, 2011

Ella is One!

Happy Birthday Ella!

Good morning!

A little birthday treat for breakfast.  The muffin was gone in a matter of seconds.

Ella hasn't had her one year doctor appointment yet so I'm not sure how much she weighs.  If I had to guess, I would say she weighs about 19 pounds. 

As of now she has 6 teeth but I think more are coming in because she has been more fussy and clingy lately.

She has just learned to put cell phones up to her ear like she is talking.

Her bedtime is still around 7-7:30 and wakes up between 7-7:30.  She still takes two naps most days but sometimes she won't go to sleep for her second nap.  I'm thinking she might be transitioning to one nap soon. 

Just a few days ago Ella got a lot more brave with her walking.  Here is a video:


We sang "Happy Birthday" to her twice today and both times I teared up, so I am not gonna say how I feel about her turning one, cause that could get ugly.  I will just say that God is great!

See you guys after my party!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Ella. Much love from Big Mal and Ellie

    ReplyDelete