August 17, 2011

Just us girls

Last Wednesday Sloan and Uncle Scott went on their annual golf trip with some family and friends until Saturday. Kate and Malley stayed with me and Ella while they were gone.  We had so much fun watching the girls interact and Kate and I got to relax and do a lot of catching up.  

Before the guys left and the girls saying hi to each other

Let's do this.

It was so funny, they always wanted the toy the other one had, but they did great sharing :)



Here is a video of E and M "playing".  It's kind of long but I think it's cute.

At Steak n Shake, the one time we all went out together.

Could she be any cuter?!


Ella decided to show off for her company by pulling up in her crib for the first time.

Big Mal is so sweet, he took a long detour after the golf trip just to stop by and see the girls before heading back to Alabama.  Ella was glad he did!

 We all had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could edit my voice out of that video...would be much cuter. Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow! 2 weekends in a row! woohoo! -Aunt Kate & MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. GranddaddyAugust 31, 2011

    2 very cute girls. I think Ella had home court advantage!

    ReplyDelete