May 26, 2011

Thoughts...

Today's the day; I am starting a blog! I never thought I would do a blog because I am not very computer savvy.  When I started to think of all of the advantages of having one though I told myself I would tough it out and work through my "computer illiteracy".  I have put in some fancy bullet points to explain why I wanted to do a blog, as if you care:
  • My husband Sloan and I are from Alabama and moved to Tennessee for his job.  We don't get to see our families as often as we like and having a newborn that changes so much everyday, we want them to be able to watch her grow as well. 
  • I love how, just in this one place, we can document our life as a family. 
  • Seeing that the internet is probably gonna stick around for a while, I figure this is something that will always be there for us and our children to look at through the years no matter where we are.  
  • Even though I do have a baby book, pictures and will probably make scrapbooks in the future, those things can get lost, damaged or destroyed but we will always have access to this. 
Those that do read my blog please do not judge my lack of computer skills and bad grammar!  Also, I am starting this blog as Ella turns 5 months old, so the timing of the posts will be a little off.  I am going to try and catch up to the present as quickly as I can.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment