Well, the little one is 8 months old. This is the best picture I could get cause she wouldn't sit still, which is a growing habit these days. I feel like she's grown up so much in the last month. Now that she has become a full blown crawler she has been more independent. She is literally EVERYWHERE! We definitely have to stay on our toes constantly. She has tons of personality and is so much fun! I feel like Sloan and I spend half of our time smiling and laughing while just watching her play.
- She is pulling up on everything (her favorite thing to do at the moment)
- Things that are short enough she will climb up on
- She dances sometimes when music plays
- She babbles and makes all kinds of noises with her mouth and lips
- Still sleeping great and on same sleep schedule
- She's developed a new fascination with dogs (LOVES them!)
- Eating cereal twice a day and a veggie and fruit for supper
- Loves everything she's eaten so far except green beans, we have to alternate those and fruit every other bite so she will eat them
- She will fuss and cry now when her food is all gone (pretty sure she learned that from me)
- She FINALLY knows who "mama" is! I've made Sloan practice with her. (Can't have her just knowing who da da is and not me) :)
- She still just has one tooth on the bottom but the one beside it is just breaking through
- I don't know if it's because she is cutting a tooth, but lately she is always sticking her tongue out
This is her favorite toy at the moment:
She stole Daddy's toothbrush cause she wanted to brush her tooth
See ya later!